This wasn't my first time to prom, thats for sure, and it definitely was not my first time to an 80's theme party, but Trinity's Prom night was an incredible opportunity for me to debut the Two Shot Photobooth at an event. Personally I had a blast with the booth (and i'm assuming everyone else did by some of these pictures) but honestly the best part of the night was a close race between the punch, the outfits, and the smooth sounds of the cover band!. Make sure to check out the rest of the gallery, with all the pictures! Two Shot PhotoBooth - Trinity 80's Prom
2 comments:
This post/idea is genius! I love all the pictures and outfits and props and faces. I'm sure this was a blast to shoot and be a part of.
This was out of control! Tyler, you did an excellent job of creating and capturing the fun.
Post a Comment